Eco Floss Plant Based Vegan Dental Floss 1 pack
Eco Floss is the natural choice for safe flossing.
- Made of plant-based material, this product started life as corn from a previously wasted by-product from the food industry.
- Eco Floss is made from 100% renewable resources instead of the normal crude oil plastic alternatives and uses 80% fewer greenhouse gasses than regular floss.
- Made of corn and food-grade vegetable wax only.
- Eco Floss is 100% vegan and also has NO GMO contained.
- Designed in the UK, made in the EU.
- Generous 50m bobbins.
100% vegan and biodegradable
Eco Floss is 100% vegan using food grade vegetal wax, with NO palm oil contained. What’s more at the end of its product life, you can compost Eco Floss in your food caddy depending on where you live, or in the garden using a HotBin. So it can biodegrade, without polluting the environment, which provides an extra possible option for some. Unlike regular nylon floss, Eco Floss won’t leach any toxic chemicals into the environment in the way that petroleum-based flossing products can in a harmful way.
Plant based packaging
What’s more Eco Floss packaging is made of plants too – 100% plant-based floss in plant-based packaging. You can buy either a single bobbin pack or a double refill option and the packaging acts as the dispenser, with a generous 50 meters of floss for each bobbin! Designed in the UK and manufactured in the EU, Western Europe. Eco Floss is different from other biodegradable floss products such as silk floss which uses a cruel method of boiling or gassing silkworms alive. Peace silk is a lie and is no regulated.
Every pack sold plants a tree
For every pack of plant-based dental floss sold, ecoLiving plants a tree through Eden Reforestation Projects - planting native trees help prevent climate change and reduce extreme poverty.
Protecting our oceans
1% FOR THE PLANT ecoLiving is also a member of 1% For The Planet, donating a portion of our profits to protecting our oceans against plastic pollution.